WHY PRIME FOCUS ACADEMY
Prime Focus Academy of Media and Entertainment Studies (PFAMES) is a premiere training academy offering specialized courses conducted and delivered by expert Industry Professionals, to prepare students for a successful career in the Media and Entertainment (M&E) Industry.
Our aim is to provide industry-relevant courses with hands-on practical training programs and a positive learning experience for individuals from all walks of life. We provide industry focused essential skills and world class knowledge with opportunities resulting in the making of next generation highly trained professionals who are in demand the world over.
Our courses are carefully designed by industry veterans to develop studio-ready professionals, well-versed in digital production skills and foundational arts while specializing in distinct disciplines. Our award-winning mentors, respected course leaders, esteemed lecturers and champion tutors are specialists in their chosen fields, bringing real-world industry experience and knowledge to PRIME FOCUS ACADEMY.
- Here at PRIME FOCUS ACADEMY all of our programs are based on the philosophy of ‘Learning by Doing’. We use an intensive approach to training along with an introduction to the theoretical and critical thinking behind current digital and creative technologies.
- Our students are encouraged to push boundaries in new and emerging digital technologies through project-based learning and live briefs.
The interaction between the time and effort and other relevant resources invested by both students and their academy, which is intended to optimize the student experience and enhance the learning outcomes and development of students and the performance, and reputation of the academy.
PRIME FOCUS ACADEMY encourages this healthy interaction between the academy and the students by fun and creative activities to maintain a rapport which results into a much better coordination in the classroom and practical sessions.
- Prime Focus World merged with the world’s foremost providers of VFX, Double Negative, Reliance MediaWorks’ global film and media services business and Gener8 Studios
- Double Negative has won Seven Academy Awards® for its VFX work in recent years – for DUNE (2022) TENET (2020), First Man (2019), Blade Runner 2049 (2017) Ex Machina (2015), Interstellar (2014) and Inception (2010).
- In the last few years DNEG’s talented artists have received 7 Academy Awards, 7 BAFTA Awards and 18 Visual Effects Society Awards, and we salute both the winners and the teams behind them.
At PRIME FOCUS ACADEMY we encourage and welcome any new or extraordinary ideas of the students and helps in developing them to their full potential.
Our team leaves no stone unturned when it comes to designing or developing the ideas of the students and gives them full support in their projects.
The final stage after initiating and designing is execution. PRIME FOCUS ACADEMY takes pride in executing their projects in the most powerful and creative way.
Don’t worry, you’re in safe hands
We are offering a job oriented courses like in 2D animation, graphics and 3D animation. We merged with the world’s foremost providers of VFX, Double Negative, Reliance MediaWorks’ global film and media services business and Gener8 Studios
We are listed on the BSE and NSE of India with operations in Bangalore, Cape Town, Chandigarh, Delhi, Goa, Hyderabad, Johannesburg, Kolkata, London, Los Angeles, Mumbai, Pune, New York, Toronto and Vancouver.
Our aim is to provide industry-relevant courses with hands-on practical training programs and a positive learning experience for individuals from all walks of life. We provide industry focused essential skills and world class knowledge.
The PRIME FOCUS ACADEMY teaching programs simulate a real-world industry environment as closely as possible. Our students study in a studio-like environment using state-of-the-art software’s and technologies standardized by the Industry.